Old November 22nd 07, 01:13 PM
Chris Wells Chris Wells is offline
Senior Member

Ok, say I build one to register as an LSA, then get a Sport Pilot licence (or vice versa). Can I get plans somewhere? How do these planes behave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavelamb himself View Post
Chris Wells wrote:

I was wondering if anyone here had any direct experience with these
planes, and could give me some basic info? Can they be made 103-legal?
Are plans still available? How easy to build & fly, stall speed &
characteristics, etc.?

I doubt you'll get one down to the weight and performanve requirements
of 103.7. Just not enough wing to meet the stall speed.