Old September 13th 12, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Discus 44

Default Shortening PowerFLARM Brick Antenna and GPS cables

On Sep 13, 1:34*pm, "kirk.stant" wrote:
As anyone who has one can testify, the cables on the dipole and GPS antennas that come with a PowerFLARM Brick are absurdly long - you could almost mount the GPS puck on your tail!

Has anyone any experience in shortening these cables and reattaching the connectors, or is there anyone out there who can do this for a reasonable fee?

Kirk
66

Kirk:

I have made all of my cables on my PF Brick shorter. It takes having
the right termination tools and crimpers inorder to do this. Contact
me if you are interested in having yours shortened.

Tom