Old April 17th 04, 06:53 AM
Dweezil Dwarftosser

B2431 wrote:

From: (BUFDRVR)

Thanks Tex. Now the big question. How in God's name do you wear something on
your left sleeve 5-6 days a week for 4+ years and find yourself unable to
accurately describe it?

Simple, you tend to tune it out after awhile and most people simply don't
notice. I used to wear a TAC patch with the sword in the wrong direction and no
one noticed. Right now I couldn't tell you which way its supposed to go without
looking it up.

I had a trainer at MacDill who wore his "Travelling Air Circus"
patch (bearing a large screw in place of the sword) in a regular
rotation of his fatigue shirts. Who's going to stop and read a
patch when you see hundreds of copies every day?