Old December 6th 17, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Buy Glider without looking

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 6:26:52 AM UTC-5, Casey wrote:
Has anyone every sold a glider without the buyer looking at it?

I have my glider listed for sell and the guy is buying without looking at it and sending a cashiers check and arranging shipping....sound familiar.

Casey

Most probably a scam... I got three of those when I was selling my glider.... scam is they send you a check for more than what you ask... then they ask you to refund the "extra" money... by the time their check bounces they are gone with your money... Just ask them to give you their phone number... you'll never hear from them again...

Enrique
KO