Old September 24th 07, 12:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JOHN BRAUNGART

Default 01 Kelly Field

"Terry M" wrote in message
I don't recall how these small size photos came into my possession but I
just ran across them tonight and decided to scan. This plane has "Kelly
Field" painted under the cockpit (had to use a strong magnifying glass) so
assume it is from Kelly in San Antonio. Anybody got any other guesses on
what these are?

Thanks for these pictures! Kelly Field was in Texs; my Uncle Henry Curran
was stationed there in 1918 at flight school. The day he soloed was 11
November 1918.
He went home to Altoona PA and never flew again.
Best regards,
John Braungart