Old September 25th 07, 04:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Orval Fairbairn

Default 01 Kelly Field

In article ,
"Terry M" wrote:

Yep - I'd say you are correct. Thanks....

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message
"Terry M" wrote in
:

I don't recall how these small size photos came into my possession but
I just ran across them tonight and decided to scan. This plane has
"Kelly Field" painted under the cockpit (had to use a strong
magnifying glass) so assume it is from Kelly in San Antonio. Anybody
got any other guesses on what these are?

Appears to be a JN-4.

This one belongs to Paul Allen's Flying Heritage Collection here in
Washington State.

Bob ^,,^

That one looks like the former Jim Nissen Jenny, restored about 30 years
ago, in Livermore, CA. It used to be a regular at West Coast fly-ins,
and accumulated a number of Grand Champion awards.