Old April 28th 05, 11:53 PM
Baha

Peter,
I teach from the Jeppesen Private Pilot Syllabus and the flight #1
portion actually calls for .5 long of a flight. So, our intro flights
are for .5 (half an hour) but there have been many cases that I went
over that.

My motto is, even if I don't make any money on the first flight, you
will stick around and finish your private with us.

I also intentionally don't sell "private pilot packages" because I
don't want anyone to sign up and then feel the frustration of not being
able to get their money back. Believe me, I have seen really bad flight
schools that they will take your money $1000 or more and will never
return it because it's hidden in some place on their rental agreement.

I have seen many bad flight schools in places I thought or rented
airplanes before, I have seen a few really good ones as well. I am just
trying to be like the good ones..