Old April 6th 15, 07:07 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,sac.politics,misc.survivalism
Gunner Asch[_2_]

Default Report: Israeli Jet Struck Weapons Depots in Libya

On Sun, 05 Apr 2015 20:19:00 -0600, wrote:

On Sun, 05 Apr 2015 16:28:48 -0700, Fred J. McCall
wrote:

Given that Nimitz has been in dock at Bremerton since January, her
military impact on the Middle East is negligible.

And where was the Nimitz prior to January? Oh..thats right..the
Middle East where your butt buddy Obamy sent her.

Would you care to try again?

****er Would

Having taken his "name" from a well-known Nazi soldier, he's about as
stable as a sick moose with the strangles.

Herbert wasnt a Nazi..and in fact dispised Nazis as much as society
dispises you.

For your laughter:

================================================ ========================

PRESENTING------****ER ASCHE

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...22097241260450

Yes and? I had heart surgery. Does this make me unique in America?

You had electroshock therapy. That doesnt make you unique either.
However..I healed up nicely. You unfortunately ..they couldnt fix
those pesky brain cells that were giving you so much trouble and in
fact..evidently they killed off a goodly percentage of them that most
people find necessary to function properly. Hence your posting here on
Usenet and the content therein.

https://www.facebook.com/GunnerAsch

Yes?

================================================ ======

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 18:54:30 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote whacking poor ****er:

Just because you get FREE condoms Gummer aka Mr. 57 year old Afternoon
Delight aka Mark Wieber how many condoms do you use in a month
responding to your Craigslist ads?

You are quoting a dead nutcase for what reason? So you could
demonstrate to all the readers what sort of nutball your fellow
Democrats are?

When someone asked him to provide links to the Craigslist ads..he
couldnt provide any..and untimately finally provided links to
Craigslist ads from another state than that in which I live.

And you are here posting his and your dirty laundry and demonstrating
your mental illness...why?

Feel free to keep it up though. I get a good laugh out of it, as do
most posters here and we email back and forth commenting on the
probable quantity of froth you have dripping off your chin when madly
typing in your posts with a finger from each hand.

VBG

I love it when you Leftwing halfwits go all out and show the readers
the depths of your mental illness.

(VBG)

On with the show!! Bring it on!! Its a slow night and we can all
enjoy your entertainment!

Gunner