Old July 2nd 03, 01:56 AM
Richard Kaplan

"Jim Fisher" wrote in message

So, if this is what you are comparing a "real" Stormscope to then I would
have to agree.

That is more or less what I am assuming the portable device is, or at least
I would expect comparable performance.

The reason I am assuming this is because I have never seen or read about an
acceptable portable antenna for any sferics device. If I am wrong and
someone out there has indeed invented a portable sferics antenna with
acceptable performance, please let me know.. if so, I think such a device
would sell for about 1/2 the cost of an existing spherics device, not 10% of
the cost.

--
Richard Kaplan, CFII

www.flyimc.com