Old June 7th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

Just a few lines to let you know that if for any reason you student
pilots and the pilots and instructors who frequent this Usenet forum and
have devoted their time and effort freely attempting to make aviation
safer and educational wish to explore an alternative venue forum that is
moderated by aviation people, friendly to your questions and those who
answer you, you might wish to consider adding the online forum "Pilots
of America" to your list of places to hang out and exchange information.

I have explored this alternate venue and have found it to be quite
useful and seriously devoted to the aviation format.

Those interested in serious aviation discussion might wish to take note
of any and all off topic, ad hominem, and vitriolic posting that takes
place under this simple announcement post in deciding whether exploring
this new venue might be a worthwhile expenditure of your time. :-))))))

I will continue to post here as always if for no other reason than to
allow those students who are serious about aviation to be able to
compare the Usenet experience to the potential alternative experience of
the moderated aviation forum format.

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.
--
Dudley Henriques