Old December 7th 12, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Discus B instrument panel template

On Friday, December 7, 2012 8:16:16 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Ladies and gents,

If anyone happens to have a .pdf .jpg .dxf or pretty much .anything format of a Discus B panel (or Ventus B/C) it would be most appreciated. Email to Charlie Juliet Lima Seven Six @me.com or the email in my username. Thank you!

Casey.

Yo Casey - If you're redoing the panel and this thing still
has the old sheet-aluminum panel, do replace it with flanged
fiberglass panel for your safety...
See ya, Dave