Old July 24th 03, 06:20 PM
Margy Natalie

Montblack wrote:

So, how might I get these two stackable plastic chairs "in" and set aside
for use later on in the day?

I think you can get them in, but they will have to be supervised all day. As
Jim mentioned they become dangerous to airplanes and others when left
unattended outside. If you can find someone in advance to babysit them that
would work. There are other alternatives to carrying your own. There are
places to sit if you can talk your way into one of them (most are picnic
benches). We have a picnic area at the ops shack in vintage and there is a
nice porch on the acrobatics groups building. If you do bring your chairs find
someone to babysit them during the day.

Margy