Old November 20th 04, 11:33 PM
ShawnD2112

Justin,
You might also try Flightsuits (now known as Gibson something or other).
They make them in nomex and cotton and in a mulititude of colors. I had one
custom made to my measurements in nomex in desert tan (matches my airplane's
color scheme). They aren't cheap but they're new and they're to milspec. I
had good luck with the customer service in that department (though I can't
say the same for the helmet people).

Cheers,
Shawn
"Chixfly2" wrote in message
om...
Try e-bay. I have purchased both my flight suits and my nomex gloves
through e-bay and am very happy with my purchases.

Chix

"justin" wrote in message
Anyone know who makes/sells nomex flight suits for sport aviation? I'm
looking for something more interesting than sage green or tan.

Thx. justin