Old January 27th 05, 06:44 PM
ShawnD2112

Start with a half loop up, it's less frightening. Start out at your entry
speed, straight and level. Roll inverted and push until you're upright at
the top. The key for me is to keep pushing!! It's a sick feeling to be
bleeding energy inverted half way up and think you're not going to make it
upright. It'll feel like the radius is really tightening up at the top, and
it is, but if you start to relax the forward pressure too soon, you'll fall
out of it.

Shawn
wrote in message
oups.com...
I am relatively new to aerobatics, and I have been flying only positive
manuevers so far. I am flying a 1978 Decathlon with wooden wings. Can
some one give me some tips on flying an outside loop? Things to be
mindful of, and so on? I have the entry speeds from the POH.