Old October 5th 20, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Best Overall Motorglider available today?

RW wrote on 10/5/2020 9:13 AM:
On Monday, October 5, 2020 at 11:41:41 AM UTC-4, 2G wrote:
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 8:07:16 PM UTC-7, RW wrote:
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 8:04:18 PM UTC-4, 2G wrote:

I've stopped worrying about the obscene cost of these toys a long time ago. If it bothered me, I could just play golf at zero additional cost (I have an annual membership at the course I play whether I fly or not).

Tom
Tom,
Energy line is not big highway.
Your friend read a line a bit better.
We all trying the best, but we sometimes miss.
Its not a glider !
Ryszard

Ryszard, you might consider rephrasing your comment as it just doesn't make any sense.

Tom

Tom, I believe, best energy line is narrow, like British roads can handle one car.
Flying side by side 200 ft apart will not bring same results.
Ryszard

And a glider is a thousand feet lower than the other glider, it is just luck if
the two pilots are in the same air.