Old May 7th 05, 04:07 PM
RST Engineering

I, too, believe that hydrogen is the fuel of the future, but perhaps in a
slightly different vein. One of my senior projects involved the
calculations on what it would take and what would be the result of
converting hydrogen to helium (the fusion reaction).

The output is an amazing amount of energy. If we had tossed as much money
at taming fusion as we have tossed at unworkable military toys, we'd be
riding around in electric vehicles with fusion providing the recharge
energy.

Jim

Today it is, but it's like oil was 100 years ago.

Not wanting to be harsh, but stop thinking statically, in the short
term...try thinking like an inventor/entrepreneur, not a
schoolboy/employee.
Most of all, stop barfing back with the schools/media feeds you.