Old June 12th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Jim Stewart wrote in
:

Jay Honeck wrote:
I like Bertie. Sure, the fsktard namecalling
gets old, but aviationwise, you or I don't pack
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

Whoah...please tell me you're kidding, right?

Nope, when he does get around to posting something
relevant, it's pretty clear that he's been there
and done that.

Bertie is single-handedly responsible for destroying this group. His
ceaseless trolling and mindless personal attacks have driven away
every poster of note from rec.aviation -- and you "like" him?

Even if he *is* a pilot (something that seems highly unlikely, given
the number of posts and times/days he posts -- when would he have
time to fly?), his actions here have been unforgiveable.

Thankfully, Bob Gardner, Dudley, Montblack, and every poster of note
in the last decade have migrated to the group Pilots of America. If
you're truly interested in open, constructive and friendly
discussions of aviation, I heartily recommend making the switch.
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/

I also have lots of respect for those you mentioned.
I have at least one of Bob's books and I've profited
greatly from Dudley's posts. I'll register at pilots
ofamerica.com as soon as it's fixed and lets me.

And BTW, I *greatly* appreciate the aviation videos
that you so graciously host.

They;re all on youtube, ya know.

I wouldn't worry too much abou tth ehealth of the group. There's a lot
of diehards and the lunacy will stop eventually. BTW, I'm not claimng
I'm giving it an enema or anything so noble, but most of the nonwhiney
posters here are sensible enough to see what's what. Most groups
couldn't survive a meow invasion, this one certainly can, IMO.

You will note that they or I do not bait people who aren't natural born
assholes. You don't bite, I'm not interested.
How dumb does one have to be to not see that?

(maxie poast here)

If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"