Old August 9th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
stol

Default Harbor Freight Support group

On Aug 8, 2:57*pm, " wrote:
A cardboard sign is affixed to the outer door of the Baptist Church
recreation room. *The sign reads: *'HFA *- 7pm'

Inside the air is thick with cigarette smoke. *Everyone is sucking on
cups of heavily sugared coffee to go with their jelly donuts.

Newbie stands nervously and says, "Hello. *My name is Bob and I'm a
Harbor Freightaholic."

The crowd responds: *"Hi, Bob."

"It's been THREE DAYS since I bought anything from Harbor Freight."

Applause, interspersed with: "Waytago, Bob!" *"One day at a time,
Bro." *"You can do it!"

Your timing and comedy are right on... Continue keeping us all
entertained please sir....

Ben
www.haaspwerair.com..

Ps, HF has stuff I didn't even know I needed. GG