Old April 23rd 04, 01:52 AM
BUFDRVR

I agree. I read Eschmann many years ago and wasn't particularly
impressed with the conclusions he drew. He did his numbers, call-signs
and names well, but the recounting of the story didn't set well.
Seemed to be some hear-say and poor conclusions drawn.

What makes this more interesting Ed is that you and Steve have exact opposite
views on the accuracy of two books on the same subject. Steve feels Eschmann's
book is spot on and Michel's fails the accuracy test. What's that you were
saying about eyewitness accounts

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"