Old June 10th 16, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
firsys

Default Blanik L13AC AD requiring Eddy Current and Hardness Testing

On Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 9:34:01 PM UTC-4, wrote:
The Finger Lakes Soaring Club of Dansville, NY owns a Blanik L13AC. It is our main two place glider for teaching students.

The AD 2016-11-10, published on 6/3/2016, pertaining to Blanik L13AC Gliders refers to LET Mandatory Bulletin L13/085a. That bulletin requires eddy current testing and hardness testing on the far aft bulkhead. So far I have not been able to find any testing company interested in doing this testing.

Does any one in this group have any ideas about who does this type of testing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Charles Zabinski
FLSC Glider Maintenance

Here is the lead I have found.