Old August 8th 20, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Gough

Default L'Hotellier Connectors for ASW-19

On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 6:47:16 p.m. UTC-6, Scott Williams wrote:
On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 8:00:32 AM UTC-5, Christopher Gough wrote:
Anyone have a spare connector? Looking for an ASW-19. My club's had a fault and Schleicher is on summer holidays so looking for a quicker resolution.

Straight, 90 degree, cam or wedge?
I've some cam style that were replaced by wedge type from a STD Cirrus
Scott

They are 90 degree connectors. Not sure the difference between cam and wedge.