Old December 2nd 06, 12:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default Hanger queen 4--16

After clicking on the paperclip in OE, I have looked at each and every one
of these fine aviation related images. And, I've decided the aircrew are
Brazilians. "Hunh?" you say? Well, there are three reasons why. One,
those little hats they are wearing remind me of VASP, VARIG or maybe even
TRANSBRASIL uniforms. Two, in some of the images we can see the aircraft
exit signs. They are in English and Portuguese. Three, the Brazilian
culture calls for female crew members with small measurements (i.e.,
32-22-34 as opposed to 38DD-24-36). Muito bem, Senhor Lunacy, obrigado.
(Very good, Mr. Lunacy, thanks.)