Old July 1st 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Victor Bravo

Default Another Cessna 210A at auction, 40 SMOH engine and acc'ys

On Jun 29, 3:16 pm, "Richard Isakson" wrote:

So, you're saying the airplane might be radioactive?

I love you guys

You're welcome to make a Geiger counter inspection part of the pre-
purchase. If it ticks too much, we can conjure up old Badwater Bill
from the olden days of RAH and have him decide whether it's safe to
fly. Then again, I've seen Bill a little radioactive on occasion
himself!