Old July 28th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

Default Biggest bonehead moves flying into OSH?

In article .com,
" wrote:

[snip]
I volunteer at OSH and I remember a guy in non-electric Champ getting
out (with a parrott no less) from lower Michigan, having flown
directly across at about 2000'. I question the judgement, but he made
it...

The bigger issue remains the bone-heads who have no clue about the
arrival procedure, don't know anything about the NOTAM, ...

I'm not sure which is more dangerous, low over the lakes or going to OSH
given the known number of idiots who arrive without a clue. How good
is a pilot that doesn't properly prepare?

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)