Old February 23rd 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
XXXXX

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

On Feb 22, 8:46*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Robert Moore" wrote

Well...let's see how many people jump in here to tell Mxsmanic that since
he doesn't own a motel, he is not qualified to ask this question. *

My only comment would be on how he can miss analyzing a simple e-mail, so
completely. *Nowhere was there an implication that they would be selling one
motel.

Not surprising, now that I think of it. *What does he not mess up?
--
Jim in NC

someone earlier in this thread asked about the fate of his old motel
too. Aren't you going to harp on him too?