Old January 19th 19, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

Default Soaring Videos Wanted!

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 6:19:33 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 1:43:08 PM UTC-6, gotovkotzepkoi wrote:
Inappropriate, bombastic music and in your face flashy graphics ruin
this video. Distracts from the flying part.

--
gotovkotzepkoi

To all you losers criticizing videos referenced he why don't you show us something better? My god, a little acceptance and levity would serve you well.

White guys can't Rap, or JUMP! lol. Germans would be better sticking to slide rules and computers! I'm German and I already know not to try rapping!