Old January 19th 19, 06:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wyll Surf Air

Default Soaring Videos Wanted!

Just thought I would point out that stuff like this is one of the reasons that young people like myself are not always drawn to soaring. Just because you may not personally like rap doesn't mean you should call is pestilant or bombastic. I understand it's a generational thing but videos like what Herb posted are what will make soaring appealing to young people. They are exciting and funny evan if the musically lacking in some ways. This excitement and fun is what draws new people young people to soaring.