Old September 18th 03, 02:37 AM
Dave Accetta

Ironically, that is why I came to this newsgroup today, for the first time
in ages. I own no plane and I have no license, but I asked my wife if she
would be interested in taking a flying lesson.

I have set her up through BeAPilot.com for an introductory flight. I think
a lot of wives, or rather the ones I know through friends, would get a bit
more out of the experience if they thought there was a "Professional": in
there with them. Not like there ******* Husbands that never listen to them
and will probably do stuff they don't want to do and get upset with them
etc.

She goes up next weekend. If this works the way I think it will I look
forward to many many trips with my wife and future co-owner/pilot ; )

Dave A.

Yes I have stopped long enough to start and my car is back in that gear.

"Corky Scott" wrote in message
A little background: my wife *DOES* get motion sickness. She's been