Old December 20th 03, 04:12 AM
Doug Vetter

Mike S. wrote:
Aw!!! Come on we wanna know... what's in the box!! What's in the
boxxxxxxxxxx?

Hehe....weeellllllllll, now that everyone has suffered enough...I'll
reveal the surprise:

A brand-spanking new pair of Quiet Comfort Noise Cancelling Headphones,
including a nice carry bag and a pile of adapters so you can tie into
practically any audio source...including on the airlines. :-) The Bose
website says they're worth $200.

And, yes, I realize this is a convenient way for them to clear out
inventory to make way for the QC II AND get a nice tax writeoff at the
same time, so the real cost to them is far less than $200, but I still
think it's a very nice thing for them to do.

-Doug

--
Doug Vetter, CFIMEIA

http://www.dvcfi.com