Old July 6th 04, 11:48 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Dan Luke wrote:

How about Van's RV-10? Cessna could buy the design from Van's and
certify it.

This might be a win-win, as Cessna would receive most of the r&d already
done for a dandy new design, and Van's could pick up a nice chunk of
change and still retain rights to produce experimental kits.

I doubt that that would provide much protection against lawsuits for Van. If I were
in his position, I wouldn't do it. It would probably be better for Van to design
another aircraft for Cessna and not offer it as a kit.

George Patterson
In Idaho, tossing a rattlesnake into a crowded room is felony assault.
In Tennessee, it's evangelism.