Old August 28th 04, 02:23 AM
Mark Hickey

(Lennie the Lurker) wrote:

"Glenn Weinstein" wrote in message ...
John M. Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs
Ashland University

pure unadulterated male bovine excrement hacked.

It has been said, falsely, that people "identify" with the GWeeB. Why
anyone would want to "Identify" with an IQ in the negative numbers has
never been explained.

If you REALLY want to find some people who aren't too bright, try
looking for those who honestly believe and idiot can rise to the most
powerful position on the planet (or have a 1200+ SAT score or fly
F-102's, or graduate from Yale and Harvard).

I mean, how gullible do you have to be to buy into that nonsense?

Mark "we've never had a dumb president" Hickey