Old January 15th 05, 10:27 AM
Quilljar

I would be delighted to benefit from your experience as I have never been
tempted to go in for panel design. That stretched panel and the oval gauges
on W key are a bit of an irritaion!
Well it looks as if we may have found a couple of ways to re-incarnate this
NG!
We could certainly ask on some other NGs for Parhelia Pilots to come here
for an exchange of info. I'll do that right away. Have you had a decko at
my screenshots with the three screens?
Incidentally have you bought the latest Realair Spitfire? It is a wonderful
machine and with the three screens makes an almost addictive plane to fly!
--
Quilljar Matrox
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi