Old September 28th 04, 11:43 PM
John Ammeter

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:32:21 -0700, "Rich S."
wrote:

"Wright1902Glider" wrote in message
My budget and girlfriend currently
will not permit the purchase of a standard Oxy/Actylene torch, and my MAPP
gas/air soldering torch will not quite generate enough heat to braze the
parts
that I need to join. I tried a Actylene/air torch as well, but it wasn't
hot
enough either.

Harry..........

I just bought a portable (small) complete oxyacetylene cutting/welding torch
unit - with full tanks - for $7 at a garage sale. Stop shopping the big box
stores and look around. I find 2-3 deals like this every year.

Rich S.

Rich,

You should be ashamed of yourself!!! That's outright
theft!!

I'll offer you $50 for the setup and even let you use it
occasionally.

John