Old July 13th 04, 03:19 PM
Brooks Gregory

"WalterM140" wrote in message

Let me tell you why I believe this it total bull**** that some very
enterprising con men dreamed up in order to sell lies for personal
enrichment. I can sum it up in one rhetorical question. But first, a little
preamble. If a person is a deserter, there is no statute of limitations on
that crime.

So, the question is, if Bush was a deserter, why has he not been charged,
arrested and tried? Or, better yet, if you believe all this crap, why don't
you file charges on him and have him removed from office? I think they know
his location.

In reality, you guys are a joke. But, at least you have each other.

--
If you really want to save the
environment, support a family farmer.

Brooks Gregory