Old May 24th 04, 08:26 PM
Jack McAdams

I have the EDM-800 in my Beech Sundowner. It is, in general,
outstanding. I do have an ongoing issue with the fuel flow however -
it can't be trusted. It seems to always read high - but not at a
consistent rate. After almost 2 years of playing with the K-Factor I'm
a bit frustrated. The A&P who installed it ordered a test gizmo from
JPI to see if it is bad. I doubt it, but we will see.

I also added the oil temp and carb temp options. They work perfectly.

The %HP is way off - but that is most likely a result of the screwed
up fuel flow situation.

Jack

Jeff wrote in message ...
does anyone here have the EDM-800 engine analyzer?
if so what do you think about it, is it as good as the advertisements?