Old March 13th 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default KJZI (Charleston Executive, S.C.) ILS RWY 9 DME Required

On Mar 13, 9:29*am, Sam Spade wrote:
wrote:

Then again, I flew for a living, and my employer expected me to burn as
little fuel as possible, and arrive on time, while doing it all safey
and professionally.

So again I ask of you, what am I doing UNSAFE? Where in my videos do
I lack professionalism.

I even have posted my videos to get input to up the anti of my game
flying in the instrument world and been very clear about soliciting
constructive feedback. What have you provided other then to say the
videos are boring.

I am all ears for safety.