Old October 30th 18, 10:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Need to update SF Bravo airspace file

Hi Larry,

What type of airspace file does iGlide use?

You can get the latest airspace data from Lynn Alley's excellent site: www.soaringdata.info. It can provide U.S. airspace in both Tim Newport-Peace and OpenAir formats. Either format can be converted to a .cub file for all or part of the USA using SeeYou for PC for us in the Oudie. I can help, if necessary.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 9:50:34 PM UTC-5, Larry Suter wrote:
in my iGlide data base and on my Oudie?

FAA recently changed San Francisco Bravo airspace to a bit of a jigsaw puzzle. Where to I find current airspace files for the two nav tools? I'm pretty sure I know how to update the Oudie but how do I do that for iGlide?

Thanks,
Larry
FP