Old May 4th 21, 06:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_7_]

Default Allstar SZD-54 Perkoz Info? US Dealer?

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 9:58:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 12:40:44 PM UTC-4, Rob Russell wrote:
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 11:47:11 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello, trying to get some information together on this glider for club purchase consideration, but I cannot find a US dealer for it. Am I just missing an obvious one? Does anyone have any first-hand experience with this glider--observations on how suitable it would be to replace a club Grob 103? Thank you,

I think the Canadian dealer might be able to point you in the right direction: https://www.windpath.ca/index.php/contact-us

There's one at the Edmonton Soaring Club

There is a privately owned one at Toronto Soaring Club too. I don’t think Windpath has the SZD dealership anymore. Jerzy said something about SZD axing their dealer network.

No TC in the US means no carriage for compensation. Rides and instruction could not generate revenue.