Old October 29th 04, 01:44 AM
Nathan Young

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:32:36 GMT, Paul Folbrecht
wrote:

I need to be in Chicago this Saturday, from Milwaukee, and I'm thinking
of flying into MDW VFR. Does the train still run on weekends? (It
doesn't run from Palwaukee on weekends, or I'd go there.) How bad are
arrival/departure delays bound to be? Should I just drive it (~2
hours). I've never been through the ORD bravo but I've been in the twin
cities bravo several times and never considered it big deal.

Yep, the Orange line is active on weekends. Approx every 10 minutes,
but that tapers off in late evening.
http://www.transitchicago.com/maps/rail/rail.html

If you are flying to have fun, definitely fly. If you absolutely
postiively need to get downtown, and don't want to risk the occasional
waits that GA can bring, I would drive. Inbound traffic on the
Edens/Kennedy on Sat afternoon is not that bad (until the evening).