Old November 15th 04, 03:20 AM
E.Mertins

"Stuart Kinnear" wrote in message ...
Which is the better glider ??
Stuart Kinnear

I haven't seen an answer to your question... but here something...

What I've seen is some Ventus Cs on top of national contests... that
most count for something!...

Ventus C and LS-6Cs Hard to find?... both of them... definitevelly!...
that could mean that whoever owns one of those... does not want to get
rid of it just yet... good resell value! or short supply?...

Good flying... both of them?... oh yeah!

Having flown a "C" for a while... I am very happy with mine... runs
real good... keeps up with the best... a little hard to thermal
right... but it might just be me... extremelly easy to rig and
maintain... overall a sweet glider... I personally like it better on
15mtr configuration... climbs better on long tips but I do not feel it
runs as good as 15 mtrs.

My 2 cents...

Regards
Enrique