Old July 27th 03, 06:32 AM
Montblack

(StellaStar wrote)
Reckon Jay'd scratch his head and wonder why someone who'd done all the

work to
become a pilot would commit such egregious foolishness.

I snipped the rest G. Poor Larry. He's had a bad few days

I'm still running with Larry on this one :-)

People, put down the complimentary chips and back away from the free dip, Do
you want to lose your medicals? Heart attack in-flight?

McDonald's can weather the Big Fat legal storm (for now), can Jay? I don't
think so.

[One Scenario]
NTSB investigators have released preliminary findings: Possible in-flight
heart burn may have caused the pilot to run out of fuel, stall, spin, and
crash ...during the thunderstorm. Other contributing factors: greasy food
stains were found on the yoke, the radio and the door handles. No nacho
chips could be found at the crash scene.

The first post crash lawsuit has already been filed in Iowa District Court,
naming: The Alexis Park Inn, Weber Grill Company, Lloyd's Barbecue sauce,
and Frito-Lay as ....

(This stuff writes itself)

--
Montblack