Old June 10th 16, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean[_2_]

Default iSoar - Mac native analysis and planning software

Nice note from Koen this morning:

"Dear Sean,

First of all my apologies for iSoar not performing as it should.

Before releasing it, I downloaded and imported literally 100-150 flights from OLC, and all went ok. I now also tested some of your other flights, and it seems to work fine, except for this one flight. Unfortunately I did not come across it when testing.

I tracked down the error and iSoar imports the flight correctly, but then crashes in the analysing module. I'm working on a fix and will upload it to the App Store asap.

At this moment iSoar is not able to display multiple flights. It is on the todo list, but will still take some time to implement.

I let you know when a fix is in the App Store.

Best regards,

Koen"

No that is great customer support! Thank you Koen!