Old May 20th 17, 06:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rich Owen[_2_]

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Hangars

Chris,

We have 5 out of 8 hangars rented already. We were going to start the rent at $220 a month which is well below market in Orlando. Each would accommodate an 18 meter ship without taking the tips off. That would mean a 20 meter ship would fit without tips. Electrical power will be included inside each hangar with water available on the outside. Two storage areas are in the complex. One would be available for owners for stowage. We are trying to include a lean too structure for trailer storage that would be covered. The DG hangar would stow all the company's training gliders. We would encourage renters to stow their gliders in the box and sublet the hangar during the Seniors or other contests.

Hope that answers all your questions.

Best Regards,
Rich