Old September 18th 03, 04:47 AM
robert arndt

(phil hunt) wrote in message ...
On 17 Sep 2003 00:46:46 -0700, robert arndt wrote:
http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapo...iles/derby/Der

If you are trying to make a point, please make it.

I don't see the relevance of just posting URLs, especially ones that
are incorrect.

If you are interested in cataloguing URLs for stuff related to
military aviation, this ng probably has a FAQ (or you could creatre
one. Alternately, there's always Open Directory.

Relax Phil. I don't know why the URL copy failed. It should be:

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapo...rby/Derby.html

Posting URLs is just as valid as anything else here. Some people just
like to "cruise" the news without all the commentary. Interesting pics
and basic program information with aviation content is fine... without
all the attached opinons, flames, etc... Some people really like to
know more about the Python 4s, 5s, Derby, latest F-15 & 16I aircraft,
so I made a quick few posts. If you don't like Israeli weapons skip to
another thread or make a useful comment. Amazingly there are threads
in view on Israel losing air superiority in the region and of course
Tom Cooper's theories on Iran's power in the region. Why don't you run
along and join in those debates.

Rob