Old January 15th 14, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

At almost 66 years old, I still own and ride two Harleys (though not at the
same time). I bought my first bike in 1969. And if you like carving
mountain roads, try Lolo Pass.

"Wallace Berry" wrote in message

Just in pictures and my imagination...and both are more than enough,
thank
you. Hey! Maybe a vivid imagination is strongly correlated to pilot
longevity?

Bob - not OBVIOUSLY anal? - W.

Hah! Exactly. Those that know me have heard me say that anyone who
continues to ride a motorcycle on the street past the age of 30 is
suffering from a serious lack of imagination.

WB (who still has dreams about carving mountain roads on his cafe bike,
even after not riding for the past 30 years).