Old September 10th 05, 04:36 PM
Charlie

That's interesting. I have been talking to Dorr as well and so far they
have been excellent. Easy to work with, very accommodating.

Charlie

"Aaron Coolidge" wrote in message
att news group wrote:
: Well the later turned out to be yesterday. I decided to try MBNA based
upon
: AOPA's recommendation, so I called MBNA. and inquired about the
financing.

I also called MBNA when I financed my airplane (I know, never finance
anything, perhaps when I move to Nirvana...). I was underwhelmed with
their
customer service. I financed through Dorr Aviation which is about 1 mile
from my place. (The actual loan is written with "Eaglemark" which is
Harley-Davidson's credit arm). I was able to visit their office, and the
customer service has been very good, both from Dorr and from Eaglemark.
--
Aaron C.