Old April 28th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default I don't know how to flight plan any more

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
Matt Barrow wrote:
I would hope that making the "when the damn things quit" point would be
rhetorical, just like when the engine quits, the radio quits, the vacuum
punp pukes, the NAV radio goes "boink"...

Rhetorical? I've had every one of your scenarios happen to me more than
once. They do happen, maybe to you. Lightning doesn't always strike the
other guy.
Bottom line: don't put all your eggs in one basket if you can help it.

Wow! From rhetoric to cliches :~)

Actually, I just check my biorythms for the day :~)

It reminds me of the threads on AP use; "So what if it fails".

Like I said, neo-luddites.

Oh..I drive in bad weather, too.