Old August 11th 05, 03:13 AM
Rich S.

"Morgans" wrote in message

I want it like a car. Push on the gas, and go fast.

The existing controls do that. I was thinking more along the lines of AI
that would monitor fuel flow, fuel remaining, oil pressure & temp., cyl.
head temp., EGT, vibration, noise, trace oil analysis, and every other
possible condition affecting engine operation. If it finds something needing
maintenance or needing engine shutdown, it will analyze the situation and
take corrective action. If you behave yourself and talk nice, it may let you
decide to ruin the engine to save your butt. Then again, it may not. . .
:^)

Rich "What was that Zeroth Law of Robotics?" S.