Old September 13th 04, 04:26 AM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police,
(BUFDRVR) confessed the following:

Robey Price wrote:

gwb signed a statement of intent in 1968,
saying he planned to make flying in the TX ANG a life long commitment.

You're kidding right? What AF Form was this AF FORM LLC? I can't figure out why
guys make stuff up in newsgroups like this, as if your not going to be called
on your BS.

Try to keep up cupcake...I responded to Ed's challenge in this vein,
responding thusly:

Poorly worded on my part. I'm not talking about the form we all signed
for accepting training. I'm talking about a "letter" of intent where
gwb professed that he wanted to fly and that he had a desire to make
flying a "life long" pursuit, and the best way to accomplish that was
as a pilot in the TX ANG.

Carry on...