Old September 13th 04, 10:29 PM
BUFDRVR

Robey Price wrote:

Check here for a document titled "Statement of Intent"

Yep, so what? I fail to see where he said (and you claimed he said) that
military flying was going to be a "life long commitment". He specifically
"intended" to finish his ADSC (which he did) and make *flying* a life long
comittment. So your beef with Lt. Bush was that he failed to get a civilian
rating or pursue the airlines? He certainly didn't do anything in that letter
that some how comitted him to do anything than serve his ADSC.

Page 7 of 25 cupcake...made it up did I?

Yes. You claimed he was obligated to life long membership in the Air National
Guard because of this document, that has been shown to be false.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"